Someone is honestly trying to say you can’t call Hitler a socialist, despite his party being the Nationalist Socialists.
So, apparently, I can’t call Hitler either a nationalist or a socialist. Makes perfect sense.
I will now be proceeding to use the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea as an argument against democracy and republics, because apparently names are never misleading.
- seulementpourlesamoureux reblogged this from dancing-painted-bears and added:
- midori-verte reblogged this from abxc94
- viamusicom likes this
- joerobsbanks likes this
- petticoatruler reblogged this from itsratherimportant and added:
- itsratherimportant reblogged this from petticoatruler and added:
- gettothestabbing likes this
- what-she-came-for likes this
- freeplanetickettonorthkorea likes this
- freeplanetickettonorthkorea said: I get that one all the time… Just reference the article from Mises on my Blog just click the Button that says “Why Nazism is Socialism, and why Socialism is Totalitarian”